Soft tones, vibrant colours Minimal seamless beauty
Resin flooring is a versatile and easy-to-maintain option that’s suitable for a range of spaces. The resin itself is manufactured from multiple different chemical compounds, including epoxy and polyurethane, and is able to be applied in various ways to achieve a particular aesthetic.
Common environments for resin flooring include anything from heavy-duty industrial spaces that are exposed to constant and intensive activity, to retail and hospitality spaces.
Colours can be flat or blended to create a more dramatic marbled effect.
A hard-wearing and versatile flooring option suited to industrial and commercial spaces alike
Resin flooring is very easy to maintain and keep hygienic, making it a perfect option for the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors and for areas involving food preparation. Finishing the surface with a slip-resistant
coating can also serve to make resin floors a safe option for areas involving a lot of human activity.
While resin flooring can be more expensive to install than other flooring types, its durability and low maintenance make it an affordable option in the long-term.
The benefits of Resin flooring
- Resin flooring can be made from a range of different formulations and can be applied in various ways, from a thin floor sealer to a thick, trowel-applied epoxy screed suited to more heavy-duty environments..
- Resin flooring can come in a range of different colours, making it a versatile option suited to a variety of environments. It can also be blended and marbled to achieve visually striking end-results.
- Resin floors are easily maintained and are very hygienic, making them a perfect option for areas involving food preparation.
- Polyurethane resin floors are characterised by an incredibly robust molecular structure, making them a great option for commercial areas subjected to intensive activity and temperature change.
- Resin epoxy flooring is fast-drying and can be applied within in a relatively short timeframe.
- With 0.5 to 6mm depth, resin flooring is ideal for projects with height restrictions
Available in any RAL colour
Want to know more?
Whether you know exactly what you want or need some help choosing
the right solution for you, we can help.